In 21th century, with the improvement of people's living standard, in addition to the improvement of the quality of goods, the standard of food plastic packaging is becoming more and more high, which not only requires the packaging of goods beautiful, economical and practical. In order to adapt to the green environmental storm, the packaging industry in our country adopts the design concept, material selection, production technology and product performance. A profound revolution is taking place in waste disposal and other aspects.
Food packaging materials mainly include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, polyamide and other polymeric materials. These packaging materials show great differences because of their molecular structure, molding process and additives. It is particularly important for food manufacturers to choose a packaging material suitable for their own products, otherwise food safety will occur.
News from the China Plastics processing Industry Association's composite film professional committee said that China's first standard for food plastic packaging will be implemented on September 1st this year. In some respects, the standard exceeds the standards of Japan and the European Union, which represent international advanced standards.
This standard determines 18 requirements for judging the appearance quality requirements, specifications, physical and mechanical properties, sanitary properties, etc. of the composite film, bag product quality, etc., which are suitable for food and non-food packaging. According to Chen Jia-qi, secretary general of the National plastic products Standardization Technical Committee, the standard requirements for the appearance quality of food plastic bags are that no scratches, scalds, perforations, odors, adhesions, foreign bodies, stratification are allowed. Standard inspection rules require food packaging composite film, bag must test appearance quality, specification, tensile force, thermal strength, stripping force, sanitary performance 6 indicators, the remaining items are agreed by the supplier and supplier.
In order to keep food fresh and supplied to consumers safely and healthily during circulation, we must carry out safety inspection on food packaging. Our requirements for food packaging performance are as follows:
1) solvent residue packaging usually needs blow molding and printing, In order to improve the printability and accelerate the printing speed, Generally, some solvents will be added. After the "Lanzhou incident", the problem of solvent residue has increasingly become the focus of packaging safety. The national standard stipulates that the solvent residue should be less than 10 mg / m2, and the enterprise standard is generally higher than the total amount of the national standard less than 7 mg / m2.
2) For solvent residue problems, gas chromatograph can be used for detection and control. Food spoilage is due in large part to the inappropriate barrier performance of the material selected. The selection of the material should be based on the different contents, shelf life, Selection of appropriate barrier materials for storage conditions. GB19741-2005 (liquid food packaging plastic composite film) issued at the end of 2005.The barrier of packaging film was tested by GB / T1038 (test method of gas permeability of plastic film) and GB/ T1037 (test method of water vapor permeability of plastic film and sheet material).
3) This requires that the film must have sufficient tensile strength. For the composite film, there should be no delamination between the layers, which requires a higher peel strength of the composite film. To avoid material delamination. Optional electronic tension machine to control the tensile properties and peeling properties.
4) the film smoothness film surface should have good smoothness to ensure that it can be smoothly packed at high speed, The dynamic friction coefficient on the surface of the film should be determined according to GB10006 (method of measuring friction coefficient of plastic film and thin sheet), and the dynamic friction coefficient on the surface of the film is generally required to be between 0.2-0.4. It should be noted that the surface properties of the material vary greatly with the increase of temperature. FPT-F1 friction coefficient / peeling tester can be used to measure the dynamic and static friction coefficient of materials at room temperature (room temperature-99.9 ℃).
5) Heat sealing performance: the filling speed of modern filling machines is getting higher and higher. During the sealing process, problems such as leakage seal, virtual seal, adhesive seal head, wire drawing and sealing rupture are easy to occur. This requires the heat sealing temperature of the heat sealing machine before automatic plastic packaging. Heat sealing time, heat seal pressure, to improve efficiency and avoid waste. It is worth noting that most filling production lines from sealing to the realization of the whole filling process time is relatively short, at this time the sealing temperature has not been reduced to room temperature, It is easy to leak because of its low strength, so it is very important to predict the thermal viscosity (sealing strength at high temperature) for the whole filling process. HTT-T1 heat seal tensile testing machine can be used to solve the above problem.;
6) ink performance food plastic packaging standard requirements for ink in addition to the general and substrate adhesion, wear resistance, but also to be able to resist sterilization and boiling requirements, Freezing resistance, heat resistance and so on to ensure that in the transport, storage process will not occur in the ink shedding, condensation and other phenomena. According to GB7707 can be tested using printing fastness testing machine. For food safety, In 2005, the State Administration of quality Supervision, Quarantine and Quarantine imposed a mandatory product certification management system on food packaging (that is, 3C certification). The products produced by enterprises must pass the inspection before they can be put on the market. Beijing Plastics recommends packaging products and food manufacturers, food packaging materials testing must be carried out, and choose a professional production of independent development of packaging testing equipment well-known enterprises.
Standard of Plastic Bags for Food
- COFCO leaders to visit our company 17-12-29
- The magistrate led the delegation to visit our company 17-12-29
- Industry colors 17-12-29
- Beverage Packaging Industry Development Analysis 17-12-28